Friday, February 7, 2014

New Storytelling Card Game and Picture Book Deal

Currently on Educents I have my new Storytelling Card Game and Picture Book on sale. 
This is a great time to pick up your copies now. I will also add in a bonus coloring book 
for anyone who e-mails me at thecryptocapersseries@gmail.com and mentioning in the 
subject code word: Zookeeper 

In the e-mail make sure you mention your address and the quantity of what you ordered. 
I have already received dozens of orders and quantities are running low. Get your copies 
today. Thank you so much for your support for my fun card game. I have heard great
 responses. Teachers and parents have been loving the book and the game.
 An instructional video is also on the site. Thanks so much. 
All orders will be sent out by the beginning of March.
Renee


http://www.educents.com/featured-deals/storytelling-card-game-educational-zoo-picture-book.html

No comments:

Post a Comment