Saturday, November 29, 2014

Free Holiday Book Promotion



HOLIDAY PROMOTIONS!

Because of the giving of the holiday season, I would like everyone to try out a PDF copy of my newest book in the Crypto-Capers Series Book 6 The Mystery of the Circus For Hire. This book is for 4th graders and up into middle school. All you have to do is just submit your e-mail address and the page will take you to the file you will be able to download. If you enjoy the book and submit a positive review on Amazon, I will send you for free Book 3 in the Joe-Joe Nut Series The Secret of the Missing Arch. This is for 3rd graders and up. Just e-mail me at cdrahand@yahoo.com and send me a link to the review and I will then gift you a copy to your e-mail. Here is the Amazon link to post the review. The Mystery of the Circus For Hire  

Thank you so much and I hope everyone will enjoy my books.

Happy Holidays!

Holiday Promotion Link


No comments:

Post a Comment